We became criminal defense attorneys because we care about people and we want to help people who are facing critical life challenges. We practice exclusively in criminal defense to provide our clients with the knowledgeable advice and skilled representation they deserve. Call us today for help.
You can find the quality legal representation you need at the Law Offices of Baker & Tolini P.C. Our Colorado Springs criminal defense lawyers offer experienced, compassionate, and dedicated representation on behalf of adults and juveniles. We defend clients against state felony criminal charges ranging from DUI and serious traffic crimes to capital murder charges in Colorado Springs and through out the rest of Colorado. Contact us online or call 719-227-0230 today to discuss your charges, including:
COLORADO SPRINGS CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS
Criminal Attorney Colorado Springs At the Law Offices of Barker & Tolini P.C., our Colorado Springs criminal defense attorneys offer creative solutions and highly personalized service to each of our valued clients. Our goal is to expand your options for a positive result while protecting you from the risk of punishment and long-range consequences for your career, your education or your family.
Contact a Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Attorney Today!
Our clients have lives and families. They have a future, and they deserve an opportunity to protect it with help from a strong, committed criminal defense lawyer.
At Barker & Tolini, P.C., we uphold our clients' constitutional rights and fight back against the circumstances that have landed them in the criminal justice system. We challenge the evidence against them and find opportunities for reduced charges, reduced sentences and the prevention of incarceration.
A Firm Belief In Your Right To Strong Defense
Our firm is composed of attorneys Jeff Barker and Joshua Tolini. Together, they bring more than 30 years of combined experience in Colorado Springs criminal defense.
Their passion for law is founded in an awareness of the biased nature of much of the criminal justice system. Even early on in their careers, it was evident to both Mr. Barker and Mr. Tolini that racial profiling, illegal search and seizure and otherwise unjust incrimination happens every day at the hands of law enforcement and prosecution.
Experience has shown them not only the challenging circumstances their clients are up against, but also how to uncover the creative and technical details that make a difference in cases of drug offenses, DUIs, domestic violence, sex offenses and accusations of violent crimes.
Learn more about our attorneys' careers by following the links below.criminal defense firms in Colorado Springs and throughout Colorado. It is demonstrated in the high-profile cases we have worked, including sophisticated cases that involved taking on the Drug Enforcement Administration's federal task force and the COMMIT Team.
We have always been on the defense side of criminal law, never the prosecution. We firmly believe in what we do and in our ability to help you in this challenging time of your life.
Criminal Attorney Colorado Springs
We defend adults, juveniles, professionals, college students, military personnel, public employees, and anyone else who faces serious charges. Some of the charges we handle include:
- Violent crimes from simple assault or weapons offenses to gang crimes, armed robbery, kidnapping or homicide
- Sex offenses such as sexual assault, statutory rape or online solicitation of a minor
- DUI, including implied consent, underage drunk driving violations, DUI and felony DUI
- Drug crimes, including drug investigation, drug possession, distribution, cultivation, manufacturing and trafficking
- Domestic violence, including spousal abuse or elder abuse
- Juvenile defense, including misdemeanor property crimes, high school or college student crimes and serious felonies
- Serious traffic violations such as reckless driving or driving without a license
- Probation or parole problems, involving new charges or technical violations
- Theft offenses, including felony or misdemeanor charges of larceny, robbery, grand theft, shoplifting, grand theft auto or burglary
- Credit card fraud, including bank fraud, forgery or identity theft
- White collar crimes, including money laundering, health care fraud, mortgage fraud, bank fraud embezzlement and Internet crimes